We’re committed to protecting your privacy.
Changepoint Corporation respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting it. In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests, and increase the benefits you receive when visiting our website(s), we may request information about you. This Statement applies to information collected by Changepoint and its subsidiaries including:
- Changepoint (Daptiv PPM Application) – 1111 3rd Avenue, Seattle Washington (WA), USA 98101
- barometerIT (barometerIT EA Application) – 807 Broadway Street N.E., Suite 280, Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), USA 55413
- Changepoint (Changepoint PSA Application) – 30 Leek Crescent, Suite 300, L4B 4N4, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a data privacy regulation that went into enforcement on May 25, 2018. To find out more about what Changepoint is doing to ensure GDPR compliance, please visit our dedicated GDPR page.
For more information on our Data Processing, please visit our Data Processing Annex page.
Changepoint’s website, products, and services are not targeted to and do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, minors under 16 years of age.
What We Collect
Changepoint and its subsidiaries collect Personal Data for the following reasons:
- To offer services you have requested or that we legitimately believe are of interest to our customers.
- To manage the relationships we have with our customers and channel partners.
- To perform activities based on your consent .
Changepoint also collects certain domain information to improve and customize your experience on its site(s). Specifically, Changepoint may collect the following types of information when you use any Changepoint or Changepoint-affiliated website:
- Information, including personally identifiable information, you provide directly when you submit an inquiry via email, direct mail, phone or fax, or complete an online registration form for offers, events, user groups, training, trials, demos, etc.
- Information, including personally identifiable information, you provide directly by submitting an online job application.
- Usage data collected via Google Analytics, such as IP address, web browser type/version, operating system and website visit information such as date, time and pages viewed.
- Click-through information related to Changepoint emails and banner advertisements.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to a Changepoint website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties, for marketing profiling and segmentation from commercially available sources. The Personal Data we receive from third parties may include your name, contact information, and company information.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is transferred to your browser and stores information about your interactions with a particular website. A cookie is then read by the Web server that placed it on your browser. It works as a sort of identification card, recording your preferences and recalling previously entered information. By using cookies, your navigation time is reduced and use of a website is simplified.
Changepoint uses two types of cookies:
- A “session” cookie is temporary and is deleted once you close your browser. Session cookies are used to help a user’s browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., the website of an affiliated company). Session cookies can also give helpful information.
- A “persistent” cookie is more permanent and is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Persistent cookies are used to customize a website for a user. They may store passwords, preferences, registration and account information so that users do not have to re-enter this information each time they visit the website.
A cookie cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Changepoint uses both session and persistent cookies to collect and store information that allows us to offer better customer service and ensure easy navigation through our website(s).
You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. In most cases, if you do not accept the cookie, you will still able to use the site. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies, you will limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our sites.
How we use your personal data and other info
Changepoint may use website usage data in aggregated form to measure the website’s performance and activity as well as improve the website’s design and functionality. Changepoint and its subsidiaries may also work with third-party consultants to develop and distribute statistical and general information to best understand how our customers use the website. Changepoint may use any of the information we collect to assist us in delivering content on Changepoint.com.
In addition, the information we collect from and about you to is used in the following ways to provide products, services and features to you:
- Process and fulfill your purchased product on-premises and via SaaS subscription
- Create and manage your accounts
- Send you information about your relationship or transactions with us
- Measure and improve services and features
- Allow you to engage with us and our online community
- Use collaboration tools to share content and collaborate with other users
- Provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries.
If you choose to use the collaboration tools, some of your Personal Data may be included in a directory that can be viewed and used by other users of these collaboration tools.
How we share your personal data and other information
Changepoint will never sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to our channel partners and/or to vendors with whom we have contracted to better serve your interests and/or to support targeted promotions. Changepoint will provide only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide those services we believe will be beneficial to you. j
Changepoint is a global company with customers and partners all over the world. Accordingly, the information we collect may be used, stored and/or processed in any country in which Changepoint does business. By providing information via our website, you are consenting to the transfer of information from your country of origin to any other country in which Changepoint does business.
Accountability for Onward Transfer
Changepoint’s accountability for personal data that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles (Privacy Shield Principes are described under Additional Information below). In particular, Changepoint remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Changepoint proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield and /or Swiss-US Privacy Shield, Changepoint is potentially liable.
- We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
How we Protect and Retain Personal Data
Changepoint uses a combination of administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard Personal Data in its possession against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, use, access, disclosure or modification. We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, taking into account the costs of implementation and nature of the processing of Personal Data. If you have any concerns, contact Changepoint at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability for HR Data
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles (See Additional Information below), Changepoint commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Changepoint at email@example.com
Additionally, with respect to complaints concerning human resources data that is transferred from the EU to the United States, we have agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the EU Data Protection Authorities. Contact details for the EU data protection authorities can be found here. Changepoint will cooperate with the appropriate EU Data Protection Authorities during investigation and resolution of complaints concerning human resources data that is transferred from the EU to the United States brought under Privacy Shield.
These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you. Damages may be awarded in accordance with applicable law.
Under certain conditions, if you are not satisfied with the above recourse mechanism, you may be able to invoke binding arbitration.
Online Job Applications
Changepoint’s website provides the opportunity for candidates to submit their resume or curriculum vitae online. All resumes received by Changepoint will be held in confidence and used only for the purpose of considering the candidate for employment or for such other purpose as requested by the candidate. Changepoint will not sell, trade, rent or distribute the personal information contained in any online application to any third party.
All open positions offered by Changepoint or by its domestic and international subsidiaries are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by the domestic or international subsidiary offering the position. All positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This includes immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
How to Update Your Resume/Personal Information
If you have already submitted your resume or curriculum vitae to Changepoint and your skills, experience, or contact information has changed, please resubmit your resume. Your revised resume will be updated in our resume management system. Visit the Careers site to learn more about open positions, candidate eligibility and the interviewing process.
How to Contact Changepoint Recruiting Regarding Your Privacy
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding your privacy during the recruiting process.
Your Rights and Choices
Right To Access
Changepoint acknowledges that EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. In addition to the EU or Swiss individual, any individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within 5 business days of the request.
You may opt out of receiving electronic communications from us (including surveys, notifications, or promotions from us on behalf of third parties), or our sharing of your Personal Data with Changepoint and its subsidiaries for their direct marketing purposes, by changing your account settings through the appropriate link on the website account services page or following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You can opt out of direct marketing from Changepoint channel partners by using the unsubscribe links they provide or following the steps in their applicable policies.
Please note that for customers of Changepoint’s products and services, there are certain service notifications that you may not opt out of, such as renewal notices and notifications of changes to Changepoint products and services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
If you have concerns or would like to confirm that your personal information has not been collected or is being stored, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Modern Slavery Act
Changepoint will abide by Human Rights initiatives, such as the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, within our business as well as through vendors that we do business with.
This act requires that we do not conduct business with entities involved with Human Trafficking, that are using Slave Labor, and the overall systematic exploitation of other human beings. All Changepoint staff are trained upon first hire and annually in regards to this act and how it impacts their position.
Links to Other Websites
Changepoint may provide links to Internet sites maintained by others. Changepoint does not review such third-party websites in their entirety and is not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered by such third-party sites. Changepoint encourages you to read the privacy statement of every website you visit whether the site is linked to our or not.
Changepoint provides these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or our acceptance of any responsibility that arises as a result of your use of the site.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
Complaints – EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Our goal is to respect your privacy. If you seek resolution to any privacy or data collection issue with Changepoint, or have suggestions on how we can improve our policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel (a.k.a. “Last Resort”).
- Changepoint is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
Complaints – Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Changepoint has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Swiss-US Privacy Shield to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/for more information and to file a complaint.
- Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Swiss-US Privacy Shield Panel (a.k.a. “Last Resort”).
Changepoint is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).