We’re committed to protecting your privacy.
Changepoint Corporation respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting it. In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests and increase the benefits you receive when visiting our website(s), we may request information about you. We want you to feel secure when providing such information to us and this Privacy Statement is intended to inform you about the type(s) of information we gather and how we use it. The Statement applies to information collected by Changepoint and its subsidiaries including:
- Changepoint (Daptiv PPM Application) – 1111 3rd Avenue, Seattle Washington (WA), USA 98101
- barometerIT (barometerIT EA Application) – 807 Broadway Street N.E., Suite 280, Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), USA 55413
- Changepoint (Changepoint PSA Application) – 30 Leek Crescent, Suite 300, L4B 4N4, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a data privacy regulation that goes into enforcement on May 25, 2018. To find out more about what Changepoint is doing to ensure GDPR compliance, please visit our dedicated GDPR page.
Collection of Personal Data
You may visit a Changepoint website without identifying yourself or sharing any personal information. Changepoint does collect certain domain information in order to improve and customize your experience on its site(s). Specifically, Changepoint may collect the following types of information when you use any Changepoint or Changepoint-affiliated website:
- Information you provide directly, including personally identifiable information, when you complete an online registration form for offers, events, user groups, training, trials, demos, etc. or submit an inquiry via email, direct mail, phone or fax.
- Information you provide directly, including personally identifiable information, by submitting an online job application.
- Usage data, collected via Google Analytics, such as IP address, web browser type/version, operating system and website visit information such as date, time and pages viewed.
- Click-through information related to Changepoint emails and banner advertisements.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to a Changepoint website.
- Changepoint Online Communications:
- Changepoint will use personally identifiable information, such as name, title, company, and email or other address, to communicate special promotions, events, and announcements. This information may also be used to provide the products or services requested, respond to support needs, and/or provide additional information regarding Changepoint products or services. If you do not wish to receive future promotional information and material from Compuware, you are offered the option to opt-out of upcoming communications.
- Please note that we do not knowingly solicit information from children nor do we knowingly market our products and services to children.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Changepoint may use usage data in aggregated form to:
- Measure the website’s performance and activity as well as improve the website’s design and functionality.
- Work with third-party consultants to develop and distribute statistical and general information to best understand how our customers use the website. Investigate and prosecute security violations.
Right To Access
Changepoint acknowledges that EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. An EU or Swiss individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within 5 business days of the request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Changepoint values your business and strives to protect your privacy. Changepoint will never sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to our business partners and/or to vendors with whom we have contracted to in order to better serve your interests and/or to support targeted promotions. Changepoint will provide only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide those services we believe will be beneficial to you and we take measures to protect your information. In such instances, Changepoint’s master “opt-out” suppression file will be provided to such third parties in order to prevent unwanted Changepoint material from being sent to you.
Changepoint is a global company with customers and partners all over the world. Accordingly, the information we collect may be used, stored and/or processed in the USA or in any other country in which Changepoint does business. By providing information via our website, you are consenting to the transfer of information from your country of origin to any other country in which Changepoint does business (including those with less adequate levels of protection).
Accountability for Onward Transfer
Changepoint’s accountability for personal data that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Changepoint remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Changepoint proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield and /or Swiss-US Privacy Shield, Changepoint is potentially liable.
- We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
Changepoint provides the opportunity to opt-out of receiving its communications whenever we request personal information from you and when you receive material from us. Please select the Opt-Out choice when asked for personal information and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to validate that your data was not collected and is not being stored.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Complaints – EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Our goal is to respect your privacy. If you seek resolution to any privacy or data collection issue with Changepoint, or have suggestions on how we can improve our policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel (a.k.a. “Last Resort”).
- Changepoint is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Complaints – Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- Changepoint has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Swiss-US Privacy Shield to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/for more information and to file a complaint.
- Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Swiss-US Privacy Shield Panel (a.k.a. “Last Resort”).
- Changepoint is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability for HR Data
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Changepoint commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Changepoint at:
Douglas Ljung- Director of Information Security and Global IT
- Cell: 206.739.9388
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, with respect to complaints concerning human resources data that is transferred from the EU to the United States, we have agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the EU Data Protection Authorities. Contact details for the EU data protection authorities can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. Changepoint will cooperate with the appropriate EU Data Protection Authorities during investigation and resolution of complaints concerning human resources data that is transferred from the EU to the United States brought under Privacy Shield.
These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you. Damages may be awarded in accordance with applicable law.
Under certain conditions, if you are not satisfied with the above recourse mechanism, you may be able to invoke binding arbitration.
Online Job Applications
Changepoint’s website provides the opportunity for candidates to submit their resume or curriculum vitae online. All resumes received by Changepoint will be held in confidence and used only for the purpose of considering the candidate for employment or for such other purpose as requested by the candidate. Changepoint will not sell, trade, rent or distribute the personal information contained in any online application to any third party.
All open positions offered by Changepoint or by its domestic and international subsidiaries are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications and preferred experience are determined by the domestic or international subsidiary offering the position. All positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This includes immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
- How to Update Your Resume/Personal Information:
- If you have already submitted your resume or curriculum vitae to Changepoint and your skills, experience or contact information has changed, please resubmit your resume. Your revised resume will be updated in our resume management system. Visit the Careers site to learn more about open positions, candidate eligibility and the interviewing process.
- How to Contact Changepoint Recruiting Regarding Your Privacy:
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any concerns regarding your privacy during the recruiting process.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Changepoint may modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to check this Statement often so that you are aware of how we are protecting your personal information. Your continued use of this website constitutes your consent to the contents of this Privacy Statement.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, feedback forms, web logs, “blogs”, news groups and/or other public messaging forums available to its users. Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information. You should always exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these public forums.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is transferred to your browser and stores information about your interactions with a particular website. A cookie is then read by the Web server that placed it on your browser. It works as a sort of identification card, recording your preferences and recalling previously entered information. By using cookies, your navigation time is reduced and use of a website is simplified.
Changepoint uses two types of cookies:
A “session” cookie is temporary and is deleted once you close your browser. Session cookies are used to help a user’s browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., the website of an affiliated company). Session cookies can also give helpful information.
A “persistent” cookie is more permanent and is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Persistent cookies are used to customize a website for a user. They may store passwords,
preferences, registration and account information so that users do not have to re-enter this information each time they visit the website.
A cookie cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Changepoint uses both session and persistent cookies to collect and store information that allows us to offer better customer service and ensure easy navigation through our website(s).
You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. In most cases, if you do not accept the cookie you are still able to use the site. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies, you will limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit this site.
Links to Other Websites
Changepoint may provide links to Internet sites maintained by others. Changepoint does not review such third-party websites in their entirety and is not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered by such third-party sites. Changepoint encourages you to read the privacy statement of every website you visit whether the site is linked to our or not.
Changepoint provides these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or our acceptance of any responsibility that arises as a result of your use of the site.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and through other means.
If you have any questions about any of the items in this Privacy Statement please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement was revised on June 2017