Changepoint Project Portfolio Management (Daptiv) for business and enterprise PMOs
Click on your current challenge(s) to see how Changepoint PPM's highly-configurable SaaS solution can help you gain control around planning, adapting, and delivering the right portfolio–and manage projects, programs, and portfolios from start to finish.
Select a pain point
- Our Enterprise or IT PMO should align strategy to execution; we need to down-select project ideas based on strategic alignment, business impact, and ability to execute.
- Our NPD organization has more product ideas than budget or capacity to create.
- It's difficult to see all types of work in one place, or manage all product workstreams in one program.
- Our PMO is continually evolving; we need to be able to morph our PPM solution to fit. Execution processes are unique and don't fit into our tool structure.
- We are challenged by overloaded capacity and resource conflicts. Resource supply doesn't match project demand.
- We need to provide portfolio visibility to executive management, the CIO in an ITPMO, the PMO, business units, and other stakeholders.
- We are unable to see across our NPD programs for a combined portfolio view.
- There is a lack of visibility into project, program, and portfolio financials.
- Data is in multiple systems.
- 360' resource management
- Embedded business intelligence (BI)
- Flexible workspaces
- Integration as a Service
- Achieve unprecedented visibility across the portfolio.
- Build a project portfolio that is better aligned with corporate strategy and that has the backing of IT stakeholders, in the case of the IT PMO.
- Connect all PPM or NPD data into a single source of truth.
- Construct a product portfolio that will produce the most revenue and market share.
- Easily evolve and adapt PPM processes, or build and automate a system that fits unique NPD processes.
- Improve control of project costs and contribute greater business value.
- Optimize resource utilization, and reduce resource conflicts and churn.
- Roll up product programs into a combined portfolio that covers all product launches.
- Utilize a combined portfolio with visibility into all projects being overseen by the Enterprise PMO, or a combined portfolio of agile and waterfall work within one program in the case of the IT PMO. NPD can manage the entire NPD program in one place.