2019 Buyer’s Guide for Project Portfolio Management
The 2019 Buyer’s Guide for Project Portfolio Management from Changepoint will help you find the best project portfolio management (PPM) solution for your business, whether you’re considering a PPM solution for the first time, or looking to replace your existing tool with something better.
The 2019 PPM Buyer’s Guide walks you through the important steps in assessing and selecting a PPM solution that will configure and grow with your PMO, as well as your organization.
But when it comes to acquiring a new PPM solution, you can’t make the right decision if you don’t know where to start. The 2019 Buyer’s Guide will help you:
- Identify the top challenges facing PMOs
- Explore the business outcomes of PPM
- Know what to look for in a PPM solution
- Find the best PPM solution for your organization’s needs
The 2019 PPM Buyer’s Guide for Project Portfolio Management will also help you:
- Find the right PPM vendor, with a list of important questions to ask, critical success factors, a sample vendor scoring summary, and a PPM vendor scoring matrix
- Assess your organization’s PPM maturity level so you can find a PPM solution that meets your current needs, but also delivers new functionality as your organization grows
- Determine which of the top trends impacting PPM technology and capabilities are most relevant to your organization
Complete the form on the right to access the 2019 PPM Buyer’s Guide for Project Portfolio Management, and bring the best PPM solution to your business.